Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2013

Wings for friendship

We have a new sketch and Mood Board Challenge on the Scrap FX blog! Please play with us!

You will have until Friday November 15 to upload your newly created projects for this challenge to our Facebook page or here with a link if you don’t do Facebook (or both if you’d like) to be in the running for a guest spot right here on the        ScrapFX blog!!  We can hardly wait to see what you all come up with.



I feel so inspired that I have made this two things.

With this LO I try to say, what my heart is feeling. Don´t think to much with my brain and go straight. Be strong hold on to my dreams.
The words are the beginning… my minds is my story. And if I can give it a chance, the words become wings.
Beautiful words and inspiration for us all to let go and be free.
Products I have used:








With the canvas I tried to show my thoughts about friendship. Friendship always needs something to grow. Every friendship needs something different.
And a friendship is never black or white. A friendship also needs wings, and give wings. And a friendship that give wings, never ends.
Even if you never see each other. The wings are in your heart. This symbolizes the clock stamp.

Products I have used:








1 Kommentar: